Can we create artificial gravity?
A big challenge when travelling in space relates to our bodies coping and adapting to living in microgravity. But what if we could create gravity artificially? Is it possible?
Could we live | on another planet?Vote now
- Can we create artificial gravity?
- Could human civilisation spread across the whole Galaxy?
- Extreme survival: do we have what it takes?
- What is the gravitational field of a hollow Earth?
- How do you measure a Mars quake?
- How do you become an astronaut?
- Living on another planet? Hear from Oxford experts