How do you become an astronaut?
Millions dream of being an astronaut, but how many of us have what's required for this unique job? In this podcast by Oxford Sparks, Dr Merritt Moore, a quantum physicist from The University of Oxford, discusses the training astronauts undergo and her experiences on the BBC programme 'Astronauts - do you have what it takes?'
Could we live | on another planet?Vote now
- Can we create artificial gravity?
- Could human civilisation spread across the whole Galaxy?
- Extreme survival: do we have what it takes?
- What is the gravitational field of a hollow Earth?
- How do you measure a Mars quake?
- How do you become an astronaut?
- Living on another planet? Hear from Oxford experts