Brain development in teenagers
Teenagers -- they’re moody, right? Well, this may sometimes be true, but this is because of some important changes happening in the brain in the move from childhood to adulthood. Oxford Sparks explores the positive and negative effects on teenagers of this emotional rollercoaster…
Is school | the best place to learn?Vote now
- Is school the best place to learn? University courses to take this further...
- Dig deeper with a student...
- What goes on in teachers’ brains as they help students to learn
- 5 interesting facts about school around the world
- The Pygmalion Effect and the Golem Effect -- how do teachers’ expectations affect their students?
- Is school always fair?