Crying computers and raging robots
It's all very well to ask about the intelligence of a robot - but what about their emotions? Will machines ever be able to show love, anger, sadness, or sympathy like humans do?
Is a robot a person?Vote now
- Where’s my robot butler?
- Robot surgeons are the future of medicine
- Crying computers and raging robots
- The risk of AI: will humanity die out?
- The ethical dilemma of self-driving cars
- Automated jobs: will robots eventually put humans out of work?
- Why should robots play football?
- Is my brother a robot?