Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
We know that humans learn as they grow older and have new experiences. But can machines do the same? Oxford Sparks explains how statistics and computer science can come together to allow machines to learn -- and to transform the lives of humans in many different ways.
Is school | the best place to learn?Vote now
- Is school the best place to learn? University courses to take this further...
- Dig deeper with a student...
- What goes on in teachers’ brains as they help students to learn
- 5 interesting facts about school around the world
- The Pygmalion Effect and the Golem Effect -- how do teachers’ expectations affect their students?
- Is school always fair?