Robot surgeons are the future of medicine
If you had to go into hospital for an operation, would you want a robot to be the one slicing and dicing you? The University of Oxford says you should do - robot surgeons make less mistakes than human ones, plus they work out cheaper in the long run. Do you think it sounds like a good idea?
Is a robot a person?Vote now
- Where’s my robot butler?
- Robot surgeons are the future of medicine
- Crying computers and raging robots
- The risk of AI: will humanity die out?
- The ethical dilemma of self-driving cars
- Automated jobs: will robots eventually put humans out of work?
- Why should robots play football?
- Is my brother a robot?