The ethical dilemma of self-driving cars
If a car is programmed to think for itself, how do we know it will make the right decision? If it has to choose between protecting its passengers or protecting other people on the roads, which will it go for?
Is a robot a person?Vote now
- Where’s my robot butler?
- Robot surgeons are the future of medicine
- The risk of AI: will humanity die out?
- The ethical dilemma of self-driving cars
- Automated jobs: will robots eventually put humans out of work?
- Why should robots play football?
- Is my brother a robot?
- Sophia: Almost human or a PR stunt?