The risk of AI: will humanity die out?
We've all seen the movies that show a scary human-less future, where robots have taken over the planet. But could that ever really happen? Dr Stuart Armstrong from Oxford University's 'Future of Humanity' Institute says it might...
Is a robot a person?Vote now
- Where’s my robot butler?
- Robot surgeons are the future of medicine
- Crying computers and raging robots
- The risk of AI: will humanity die out?
- The ethical dilemma of self-driving cars
- Automated jobs: will robots eventually put humans out of work?
- Why should robots play football?
- Is my brother a robot?