Could human civilisation spread across the whole Galaxy?
Could human civilization eventually spread across the whole Milky Way Galaxy? Could we move beyond our planet to establish colonies in the multitude of star systems out there? These questions are pretty huge, but their (theoretical) answers were actually put forward decades ago. Roey Tzezana describes the conceptual von Neumann machine.
Could we live | on another planet?Vote now
- Can we create artificial gravity?
- Could human civilisation spread across the whole Galaxy?
- Extreme survival: do we have what it takes?
- What is the gravitational field of a hollow Earth?
- How do you measure a Mars quake?
- How do you become an astronaut?
- Living on another planet? Hear from Oxford experts