Gene mutations vs. scientists - a fight to the death
Researchers at Oxford University are trying to find new ways to use computer methods and statistics to better understand cells and the way they evolve and mutate - especially the kind of cell mutations that can make people sick. So how can computers help us in this fight against mutant diseases?
Could there be | real-life X-men?Vote now
- 5 super sports stars - genetically designed to win?
- 5 common genetic mutations - from baldness to acne
- Are these mutant celebrities real-life X-Men?
- X-athletes: can your genes help you win a gold medal?
- Men and women at the Olympics: is testosterone a kind of superpower?
- Could there be real-life X-men? Take this further...