When DNA gets out of control
Oxford University professor Dr Catherine Green spends a lot time checking out gene mutations - because when our DNA gets out of control and makes mistakes, it can cause things like cancer. So how does she plan to fix this problem?
Could there be | real-life X-men?Vote now
- 5 super sports stars - genetically designed to win?
- 5 common genetic mutations - from baldness to acne
- Are these mutant celebrities real-life X-Men?
- X-athletes: can your genes help you win a gold medal?
- Men and women at the Olympics: is testosterone a kind of superpower?
- Could there be real-life X-men? Take this further...