People and plants: balancing conservation and commerce
How can working with people to understand how they use their local plants be used to protect them when industry moves in? Dr William Hawthorn (Plant Sciences, The University of Oxford) explains more.
Are humans more | important than plants?Vote now
- People and plants: balancing conservation and commerce
- 5 human impacts on the environment
- Whose responsibility is it to take care of our planet?
- Let’s cut down more trees!
- The earth’s giant game of tetris
- Can humans live without plants?
- Can plants talk to each other?
- Give peas a chance
- How do climate change and extreme weather impact our ecosystems?