Can humans live without plants?
Can the human race survive forever? Will plants? Dr Stephen Harris, Research Lecturer at Plant Sciences, the University of Oxford explores this and discusses our Big Question.
Are humans more | important than plants?Vote now
- People and plants: balancing conservation and commerce
- 5 human impacts on the environment
- Whose responsibility is it to take care of our planet?
- Let’s cut down more trees!
- The earth’s giant game of tetris
- Can humans live without plants?
- Can plants talk to each other?
- Give peas a chance
- How do climate change and extreme weather impact our ecosystems?