Whose responsibility is it to take care of our planet?
Professor John Broome (Philosophy Faculty, the University of Oxford) explores how the progress of climate change places moral demands on all of us to do something about it- governments, the international community, and us as individuals.
Are humans more | important than plants?Vote now
- People and plants: balancing conservation and commerce
- 5 human impacts on the environment
- Whose responsibility is it to take care of our planet?
- Let’s cut down more trees!
- The earth’s giant game of tetris
- Can humans live without plants?
- Can plants talk to each other?
- Give peas a chance
- How do climate change and extreme weather impact our ecosystems?