Why is biodiversity so important to humanity?
Professor Katherine Willis (University of Oxford) explains that the biological diversity of life on Earth provides all that is essential to the planet as we know it. But there are pressures on the Earth's biodiversity, including changing land use and global warming.
Are humans | ruining the Earth?Vote now
- Fair weather badgers - the challenges of sampling in a climate change ecology
- Ancient teeth show how our ancestors coped with climate change
- How to cook a more sustainable Sunday Roast dinner
- What can we all do to fight climate change in today's political climate?
- Are humans ruining the Earth? Take this further...