What really happens to the plastic you throw away
We’ve all been told that we should recycle plastic bottles and containers. But what actually happens to the plastic if we just throw it away? Emma Bryce traces the life cycles of three different plastic bottles, shedding light on the risks these disposables present to our world.
Are humans | ruining the Earth?Vote now
- Fair weather badgers - the challenges of sampling in a climate change ecology
- Ancient teeth show how our ancestors coped with climate change
- How to cook a more sustainable Sunday Roast dinner
- What can we all do to fight climate change in today's political climate?
- Are humans ruining the Earth? Take this further...